Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is a place of hope and healing for children and their families. As Indiana’s only comprehensive children’s hospital, we provide compassionate inpatient and outpatient care to more than 300,000 children each year. Additionally, our relationship with Indiana University Health and our affiliation with the Indiana University School of Medicine mean that we always have the most up-to-date research and innovative therapies close at hand. With 300 private inpatient rooms, our new 10-story Simon Family Tower ensures that we can continue to deliver high-quality pediatric healthcare while enhancing patient and family satisfaction.
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, with pediatric specialists in every field of medicine and surgery, offers one of the nation's largest outpatient care facilities for children, the world's largest pediatric sleep disorders center and one of the nation's largest three autism treatment centers. Here, the youngest patients are treated in an environment of excellence.
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the nation's top children's hospitals by Child magazine and US News & World Report. Today, Riley at IU Health is one of the largest children's hospitals in the country and is staffed by IU School of Medicine physicians.
The Riley Children's Foundation is committed to improving the health and well-being of children through philanthropic leadership in support of Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health and its research programs.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
About Indianapolis, Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eight consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- "Best Places to Live in America" according to Money in 2017 included Fishers, IN at number one, Carmel at number 16, Avon at number 17 and Greenwood at number 22.
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati