SBEP South Bend Emergency Physicians
For more than 100 years, Memorial Hospital of South Bend has provided high-quality health care to St. Joseph County and surrounding communities.
Memorial Hospital provides the highest level of newborn and pediatric care, cancer care, trauma care, surgical care and rehabilitation care in the region. We are the hospital more people turn to in St. Joseph County for health and well-being services.Memorial Hospital of South Bend is a community-owned, not-for-profit corporation based in South Bend, Indiana. It is governed by volunteer representatives of the community guided by a mission to improve the quality of life for the people of our community.
- inpatient care in the licensed 526-bed Memorial Hospital
- outpatient care
- primary physician care from the providers of Beacon Medical Group
- urgent care from MedPoint Urgent Care Centers, part of Beacon Medical Group
- home care services, including pharmacy, personal care services, home medical equipment and professional services
- educational programs, including brain health classes and childbirth classes
- and specialized pediatric care from the region’s only designated Children’s Hospital.
Memorial Hospital is not only recognized nationally as a leader in providing high quality care, but also as a leader in innovation, offering new approaches to patient satisfaction and customer service that set us apart.