SHMG DuBoistown Family Medicine
Susquehanna Health System Attributes
- A not-for-profit system consisting of three hospitals and a multi-specialty group practice employing over 140 physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Named one of the 100 Best Places to Work in PA (2010)
- In the midst of a $250 million dollar expansion project to include a new patient tower with all private rooms along with new state-of-the-art Surgical Suites, Emergency and Imaging Departments.
Live in the Beautiful Susquehanna Valley
- Susquehanna Health is located in Williamsport, PA - a close-knit community with a population of 30,000 and a county population of over 120,000 - only a three-hour drive from Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore - all the amenities of more metropolitan living without the expense and hassles!
- Outdoor Life Magazine (May 2008 & 2009) voted Williamsport the #1 city in PA for outdoor living (hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, boating) and #128 in the nation!
- Our downtown area offers charming and historic streets with exceptional dining, unique shops, galleries and performing arts venues.
- Boasts safe and affordable housing whether your interest is historic Victorian architecture or new construction.
- Excellent school districs with a variety of options (public, private or parochial).