SSM Health - St. Mary's Hospital Centralia
Centralia, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with abundant recreation and mild climate.
SSM Health Illinois
Welcome to SSM Health Illinois, a mission-driven organization that provides its neighbors, family and friends with sophisticated, accessible health care services. A division of SSM Health Illinois., we maintain the highest clinical and operational standards—standards so elevated they earned us the first-ever Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award for health care. Located in the picturesque communities of Mt. Vernon and Centralia, IL, we offer the perfect balance of small-town charm and big-city convenience. If you want to practice medicine in a setting where you can enjoy an excellent quality of life while building an impressive career, join SSM Health Medical Group today.
Centralia, Illinois: Great area with 4 seasons, long springs & falls, mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Rend Lake Recreation Area nearby, including over 20,00 acres of public land, nearly 19,000 acres of lake water and 27 boat ramps
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts nearby, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum, which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft shows
- 8 universities & colleges within one hour
- Affordable housing
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs nearby
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.