Portsmouth Regional Hospital Seabrook ED, is staffed with board certified emergency room physicians and nurses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Town of Seabrook and Portsmouth Regional Hospital mutually committed to address the critical need for a convenient local healthcare access point close to major arteries such as Interstate 95 and Route 1 at 603 Lafayette Road.
Emergency Department Profile:
- 24/7/365 Freestanding Emergency Room
- Projected annual volume of 10,000+
- Fully integrated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- 10,000 square feet
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay
- All private treatment rooms
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology
- Ambulance bay for EMS access
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists
About the Area:
Located at the southern end of the coast of New Hampshire on the border with Massachusetts, Seabrook is the heart of New England. Seabrook is located 36 miles from the Greater Boston area, 20 minutes from a deep-water port of call, and an hour’s drive from the White Mountains and New Hampshire’s pristine lakes. The community has an active seacoast with miles of clean beaches, an active harbor with a thriving business sector. Quiet and Serene, Seabrook Beach is one of New Hampshire’s hidden secrets along its scenic 18 mile coastline and less than one mile south of Hampton Beach, NH.