STG International has an immediate need for a Family Practice Physician to support Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, SC.
- Shall provide outpatient health care to qualifying beneficiaries as scheduled by the
- Care shall include but not be limited to continuing, comprehensive health
maintenance and medical care to entire family regardless of sex, age, or type of
- Will maintain a program of comprehensive health for the family unit, to include
preventive medicine, behavioral
sciences, and community health.
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients. As a PCM, will be
the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of
his/her assigned patients.
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and
orders required diagnostic testing.
- Interpretation of examination findings and test results, and implementation of
- Determines need for consultation and assists
in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists.
- Approving/disapproving subspecialty referrals.
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of clinic staff.
- Providing primary and secondary preventive maintenance care.
- All inpatients will be admitted as per the local MTF instructions.
STG International, Inc. (STG) is a dynamic professional services company dedicated to providing the following leading-edge services to our government and military clientele:
Medical Staffing Service - Human Resource Services and System Solution - Management and Data Resources Consulting Services - Professional and Administrative Services.
STG International offers an outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization.