South Central 0308
Mission statement: To provide optimal care for every child patient, regardless of social status, in the community and the surrounding area, from birth through age 18.
We do this by:
• Being available when our patients need us, starting at birth,
• Teaching and supporting parents and families,
• Working with schools, health departments, hospitals and other healthcare providers,
• Assisting and educating families about insurance,
• Making alternative financial arrangements when needed.
Our pediatric hospital provides well-child care and immunizations, treats asthma, ADHD & other chronic health issues, and addresses developmental & behavioral problems, obtaining evaluations and referrals for those psych issues when needed.
Our goals are to:
• Value our patients and affirm their families in creating a positive, healthy environment so children reach their full potential
• Teach parents and caregivers of children appropriate care under disease, illness or injury circumstances
• Create and maintain a friendly, professional environment
• Provide thorough, comprehensive services with efficiency and high quality
• Provide appropriate intervention and referrals when necessary.
We create schedule space to respond to acute care issues on the same day in an effort to prevent problems and keep patients out of the emergency room and/or hospital.