Our family is committed to providing the highest standard of care to the members of our community.
EVERY PATIENT, EVERY DAY, IN EVERY WAY.
We founded our community clinic in 1938. A second son joined the family practice in 1947 after serving as a physician in World War II. In 1952, a general surgeon joined the practice, expanding the medical specialties offered to patients. This was the first board-certified surgeon in Chanute, which helped the new hospital in Chanute to obtain accreditation by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Hospitals. The quality and reputation of the clinic has continued to attract physicians allowing the population of patients served to continue to expand.