Southeastern Medical Oncology Center
At Southeastern Medical Oncology Center (SMOC) in North Carolina, we understand the enormous impact a cancer diagnosis can have on your life, and the lives of those you love. That’s why we’ve been dedicated to providing the highest standard of cancer care for more than 30 years. During that time, we’ve built our top-quality team, reputation and treatment program on the principles of state-of-the-art care and total commitment. Our multiple cancer specialists and highly professional support team prove this commitment daily with genuine compassion, today’s most advanced treatments and protocols, and unsurpassed accessibility and convenience.
Goldsboro NC is located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina. It is an hour from the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and just 90 minutes from the North Carolina coast and beaches. Goldsboro (pop. 36,000 ) is an ideal, family oriented community that supplies the arts, good food , and outdoor activities. It is home to Seymour Johnson AFB.
- Low cost of living, affordable housing with excellent public and private school options.
- 2 year and 4 year accredited college options in local area
- Military friendly – proud home to Seymour Johnson AFB and co-host to biennial Air Show
- Revitalized downtown area with numerous shopping, entertainment, and dining options to include nationally renowned BBQ, a local brewery and vineyard.
- Outside activity options to include quick access to Cliffs of the Neuse state park, kayaking, fishing, four wheeling, cycling, and hiking
- Public and private golf courses