Specialty Physicians of Illinois - Olympia Fields
WHO WE ARE
Specialty Physicians of Illinois
The south and southwest suburbs now has a physician group comprised entirely of doctors that have developed experience and expertise in specific specialties. Specialty Physicians of Illinois has assembled an unmatched team of accomplished physicians to provide comprehensive healthcare services to patients of all ages across a broad spectrum of specialties and disciplines. In addition to developing clinical expertise in their specialties, Specialty Physicians of Illinois doctors strongly embrace the philosophy that comfort, compassion and patient satisfaction are key elements of quality care.
WHERE WE LIVE
Olympia Fields is a suburb of Chicago without the hustle and bustle of living downtown. It offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools.
- Park your car and ride the Olympia Fields Metro into downtown Chicago or neighboring cities
- Diverse employment base with good commercially-insured base of employees
- Outdoors Activities available:
- Olympia Fields Park District – 150 acres of park land offering wellness, fitness, sports, arts, and dance programs.
- Iron Oaks Environmental Center – 40 acre nature preserve offering cross country skiing, trails, ponds, gardens, and more.
- Performing Arts Center, Theatres, and the Illinois Philharmonic Orchestra