Springstone Indiana Area
Springstone is a physician-led behavioral healthcare company with a Mission to “Change People’s Lives®”
Springstone develops and operates private behavioral healthcare facilities, and currently operates 11 hospitals and 16 outpatient clinics in multiple states.
Springstone brings an innovate approach to behavioral healthcare treatment:
- Passionate and engaged team members recruited for compassion and clinical expertise
- Progressive programing including medication management, cognitive behavioral therapy, computer-aided treatment, exercise, yoga, art, and music therapies
- Special programming for dual-diagnosis patients
- Modern, warm, and welcoming facilities that provide a therapeutic environment that promotes healing
- Park-like campuses with outdoor pavilions, walking trails, and activity spaces.
- Comprehensive quality, patient safety, employee safety, and compliance programs
- Strong patient satisfaction, quality measures, and outcome measures performance
- Local leadership teams including CEO, Medical Director, Director of Nursing, Quality Director, Clinical Director
- 24/7 local patient intake program and call center
- A full medical team on-site including psychiatrists, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners/physician assistants, RNs, therapists, and addiction counselors