For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
St. Agnes Health Care
In 1862, The Daughters of Charity began St. Agnes Hospital, carrying on their centuries-old mission of service. The first Catholic hospital in Baltimore, St. Agnes was originally created to provide nursing care for the poor. The facility moved to its present location in 1876 and was reorganized as a full-service hospital in 1906.
Today St. Agnes HealthCare is a full-service community teaching hospital with residency programs in a number of medical/surgical specialties.
Key services at St. Agnes HealthCare include: The St. Agnes Cancer Center, The Chest Pain Emergency Center, Cardiovascular Services, Women’s Health Services, The Joint Connection, The Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery and Telemedicine and the St. Agnes Emergency Department, which includes Pediatric, Adult and Urgent Care Emergency Centers. St. Agnes also supports off-site facilities such as the Seton Imaging Center.
At St. Agnes HealthCare we believe that the care we provide our patients is second to none. We offer a full range of health care services and are proud that the doctors, nurses and health care professionals on our staff are the best in the industry. We believe it is our privilege to serve the people of the Baltimore/Washington area and to care for all patients who enter our doors.