St. Catherine Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital is the regional healthcare hub for western Kansas with 132 beds and uses the latest innovations to care for all of western Kansas, Eastern Colorado and the Oklahoma pan handle.
- Established in 1931 with a strong commitment to serving the community yet today, St. Catherine Hospitals is a Joint Commission accredited regional hospital and is part of Centura Health, the largest, most comprehensive health system in Colorado and western Kansas focused on connecting Kansas and Colorado to world-class care. St. Catherine Hospital is 102-bed Joint Commission-accredited regional health care center in southwest Kansas
- Nationally accredited Breast & Stroke Centers
- Newly renovated 35,000 square foot Heartland Cancer Center with Tru Beam Linear Accelerator
- Maternal Child Center with Level III NICU and dedicated C-Section Su
- ED Volume: 16,000
- State-of-the-art Level III Emergency Department with a critical air transport base
- 24-hour radiology and cath lab
- Fast Track
Garden City is located in the western portion of the state. The community is thriving and growing with an exceptional educational system that has received several awards. Residents enjoy a moderate climate with surrounding lakes for water sports, plus shopping, dining, and country club living with nationally-ranked golf courses. Garden City is home to the Garden City Community College and the Lee Richardson Zoo which is the largest zoological park in western Kansas.