St Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
Mercy Health — St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
Formerly, Humility of Mary Health Partners, St. Elizabeth provides the most advanced technology and services for the Mahoning Valley, while still providing the personal touch of a community health care facility.
Equipped to handle the most serious emergencies. A full range of hospital services are available 24/7.
- St. Elizabeth is licensed for 550 short-term, 30 long term, and 60 newborn beds.
- St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital is the region's only Level I Trauma Center.
- A surgery department featuring leading edge technology supports St. Elizabeth's advanced surgical, heart and vascular, orthopedic, and neurology services.
- On-campus ambulatory clinics in freestanding facilities.
- Newly renovated and enlarged Emergency Department.
- Cardiac and Vascular Health Center building.
- Active research department with full time Director and research nurses.
- Wound Care Center with multi-disciplinary staff.
- Fully accredited Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Dental,General Surgery and Transitional Residencies.
St. Elizabeth's Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Transitional and Dental residency programs are fully accredited by the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education, American Dental Association and collaborate closely with the American Osteopathic Association approved residency and undergraduate programs at St. Joseph Warren Hospital.
St. Elizabeth offers medical/surgical, intensive, intermediate, maternity, neonatal intensive, pediatric and psychiatric inpatient care, as well as inpatient and outpatient surgery and 24-hour emergency services. St. Elizabeth also serves as a regional referral center for high-risk maternity, cardiology, neurology and orthopedics and is the only Level I Trauma Center in the Mahoning Valley.
St. Elizabeth has an AMA-accredited residency medical education program for post-graduate training of more than 70 physicians in general surgery, family medicine, internal medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy. It also serves as a clinical experience site for student nurses and other health professionals.