Your Responsibility is PATIENT CARE; Our Responsibility is EVERYTHING ELSE!
- HNI’s proprietary technology suite, Vitalsigns™ demonstrably improves both clinical outcomes and operational results. Our physicians, processes and technology enable hospitals to improve key performance metrics while delivering higher quality more efficient care.
- Commitment to excellence in quality of patient care
- Competitive compensation and benefit package, including malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you
About the Program:
- 7/7 off schedule; 12 hour shifts
- 11 Provider Hospitalist Team
- Census: Approx. 20 currently per physician
- 792 bed facility
- Passion for delivering high-quality, inpatient care
- Desire to be a part of an organization that has a commitment to excellence
- Ability to provide full scope of primary care services
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state where employment occurs
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority
HNI Healthcare Organization Profile