St. Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute
Saint Louis Behavioral Medicine Instittue (SLBMI) is an interdisciplinary behavioral health facility, and an academic affiliate of St. Louis University Health Science Center. The Institute serves the St. Louis Metropolitan Area with multiple locations, and is dedicated to the promotion of mental and physical health by integrating knowledge from the behavioral sciences with the latest advances in contemporary medicine.
In pursuit of our mission and as an affiliate of Saint Louis University Health Sciences Center, we strive to:
- Deliver compassionate, interdisciplinary patient care attentive to the vital relationship between body, mind, and spirit.
- Discover new knowledge and effective treatments by conducting scientific research and staying abreast of progress in the field.
- Educate healthcare students and professionals.
- Advance community awareness of behavioral medicine principles to prevent illness and enhance health.
Saint Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute is one of the leading providers of behavioral health treatment in the United States. Our staff of experienced behavioral professionals is dedicated to helping individuals suffering from anxiety, depression, eating disorders, chronic pain and other issues find relief from their daily struggles, utilizing multidisciplinary group of clinicians.
We are especially proud of our nationally recognized programs:
- Anxiety Disorders Program
- The Psychology and Religion Program
- Headache and Pain Management Program
- Eating Disorders Program.