St. Luke's Clinic - Eastern Oregon Medical Associates
Our team sees people of all ages, through all phases of life, whether you need preventive care or treatment for a specific condition or illness. We promote the concept of a medical home, emphasizing a continuous relationship with a personal physician coordinating care for both wellness and illness. We believe that knowing you over many years, and knowing your family, helps us understand how your healthcare impacts your life.
Our clinic provides a wide scope of services, including wellness exams and physicals, women’s health, diabetes management, obstetrics, family planning, skin biopsies and lesion removal, vasectomy, occupational health, and more. We also provide a full spectrum of mental health services to patients of all ages. We have regular visits from the mobile mammography unit and St. Luke’s oncology and genetic counseling for hereditary cancers, cardiology, urology, nephrology, pulmonary medicine, and ENT specialists. And, our van makes daily trips from our clinic to St. Luke's MSTI in Fruitland to take cancer patients to and from their appointments.
As a member of the National Health Services Corps, we promise to serve all patients. This means we promise to:
- Offer discounted fees for qualifying patients
- Never deny services based on a person’s race, gender, national origin, disability, religion, or sexual orientation
- Accept insurance, including Medicaid, Medicare, and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
St. Luke's recognizes has a focused effort to provide value-based care, and understands that because prevention is of the upmost importance, care coordination is essential. Within St. Luke’s Health System, new processes are making it easier for providers to connect patients with resources that will allow them to live healthier lives.St. Luke's Health Partners serves value-based patients through a coordinated network of supporting staff. Clinicians and others within the network work together to track progress or watch for problems that need to be addressed and review data to identify areas where patients may need help.
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary with potential production and quality incentives;
- Generous recruitment incentives could include sign on bonus, student loan repayment, training stipend and relocation;
- Hospital employed with great benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation and CME allowance;
- Medical education opportunities teaching med students and residents;
- State of the art facilities, equipment and excellent work life balance.
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke’s Health System is Idaho’s largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke’s has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the sixth consecutive year, designated by Truven Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke’s enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
St. Luke's recognizes has a focused effort to provide value-based care and understands that because prevention is of the upmost importance, care coordination is essential. Within St. Luke’s Health System, new processes are making it easier for providers to connect patients with resources that will allow them to live healthier lives. St. Luke's Health Partners serves value-based patients through a coordinated network of supporting staff. Clinicians and others within the network work together to track progress or watch for problems that need to be addressed and review data to identify areas where patients may need help.
St. Luke’s Strategy 2020 puts forth our vision for the future. It is St. Luke’s three-year strategic plan, and accounts for the strong foundation on which we are building and our understanding that we have a responsibility to evolve so we can meet the needs of our communities for the next 100 years.
Strategy 2020 is how we plan to get from where we are today to where we must be for those we serve, and to fulfill our vision to be the community’s trusted partner in providing exceptional, patient-centered care.
Together with our communities and community partners, we will:
- Evolve – We will transform how we work to deliver on population health by improving outcomes and lowering costs.
- Earn Trust – We will be our communities’ preferred provider by delivering coordinated, affordable and accessible care.
- Engage – We will be a trusted partner as we work with our neighbors and friends to support healthy communities.