St. Vincent Healthcare
At St. Vincent Healthcare, we’re happy to tell you about us: our compassionate caregivers, our clinical excellence, our award-winning care and even our beautiful campus. But it’s really all about you. Our patients and families are the center of every thought, communication and action that takes place in this healing space.
St. Vincent Healthcare delivers compassionate, quality care to the people of Montana and Northern Wyoming, as it has for more than 115 years. In addition to 11 primary care clinics in and around the Billings area, we offer a number of progressive specialty services. St. Vincent even has a special “hospital within a hospital” just for children, St. Vincent Children’s Healthcare. St. Vincent is part of SCL Health, a nonprofit faith-based health system with 11 hospitals in three states.
Services and expertise
Our health services include:
- Cardiothoracic (heart/chest) and vascular medicine
- General surgery
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Level II Trauma Center
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Oncology (cancer)
- Pediatric intensive care unit (PICU)
- St. Vincent Children’s Healthcare
- Women’s services
Here’s a snapshot of who we are and what we do:
- Full-time Equivalents: 1,704
- Medical Staff: 509
- Inpatient Admissions: 11,585
- Emergency Visits: 36,373
- Available Beds: 201
- Births: 1,584
- Total Community Benefit: $20.9 million
*Statistics based on year-end December 2015 results.