Stone Run Family Medicine
Provide excellent, efficient medical care, collaborative care and wellness promotion for our community of patients' health needs.
- We are flexible.
- We are family centered, see all generations, from newborns to those dying.
- We smile.
- We strive to finish all patient care tasks by the end of the day..."doing today's work today."
- We are available to care for all from various social strata.
- We are compelled by the love of God to us, owing a continual debt of charity to others, to care for others according to how we would like to be cared for, as fellow children of God.
- We encourage our patients and each other.
- We use our gifts according to our abilities.
- We foster creative and innovative processes.
- We provide comprehensive onsite services and coordinate with other health care services in our community.
- We are stewards of the resources we are given.
- We engage our patients in their health care goals through education and proactive intervention.
- We do house calls, return phone calls, hug (some of) our patients.
- We routinely evaluate and improve our processes of care through education and collaboration.
- We view every visit as potentially a preventive health visit.
- We maintain a work environment and resources that are conducive to maintain these values and reach our practice goals.
- We recognize and address the psychological, social and spiritual needs of our patients.