Sutter Amador: Jackson, California
Sutter Medical Center, Lakeside Hospital is a member of the Sutter Health organization, and their mission is to enhance the health and well-being of people in the communities they serve through compassion and excellence. The hospital consistently ranks among top performers in providing quality patient care both nationally and in California.
What to do in Jackson, CA
Outdoor adventures, wine tasting, and history!
Jackson and the surrounding communities of Amador and Calaveras Counties offer outdoor adventures for every lifestyle and age. Whether it’s hiking or fishing the high lakes, wandering the historic small towns of Highway 49, or tasting award-winning wines, the choices are almost endless:
- Historic Downtown Jackson walking district, with Goldrush-era museum
- Shenandoah Valley wine region and Fiddletown AVA
- Downtown tasting rooms in Sutter Creek and Amador City
- World-class caving at Black Chasm Cavern, Mercer Caverns, and Moaning Caverns Park
- Historic Kennedy Gold Mine