TOPS Specialty Hospital
About TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
TOPS Specialty Hospital focuses on offering a high quality, service oriented environment for your surgical procedure.
TOPS was ranked #23 out of 307 Texas Hospitals by Consumer Reports Magazine based on data from CMS and patient feedback in the following areas:
The hospital has been named a "Top Performer on Key Quality Measures." To be named a Top Performer, a hospital must reach a performance of 95 percent or above on a single, composite score that includes all the accountability measures for which it reports data to The Joint Commission.
“Our core belief is that by consistently focusing on delivering high quality care in every one of our departments, our patients will have a very positive experience at TOPS. We work very hard to provide the care to each patient that we would want for our own family. This recognition by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer is a true reflection of both our core belief and our hard work, and we are very gratified to receive it,” commented Alan Rosen, M.D., Chairman of the Board at TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital.
Accredited by The Joint Commission.
Number of Operating Rooms: 9
Number of Beds: 15
Specialties: Our state-of-the-art equipment allows surgeons to perform procedures in the specialty areas of:
- Comprehensive Breast Services
- General Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Neurological Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial
- Pain Management
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Insurance Plans: Our facility accepts most major commercial insurance, HMO/PPO plans, Medicare, Workers Compensation, and other government sponsored health coverage.
Houston is a thriving metropolis that has a diverse array of activities to offer. With many attractions such as the Houston Space Center and the Museum of Fine Arts, there are great ways to pass the time in Houston. The city also offers supreme entertainment as it is home to popular professional football, basketball, and baseball teams.
- Rated by Forbes as “America’s Coolest City”
- Enjoy a diverse and eclectic international lifestyle
- Lowest cost of living major metro in the U.S. per Forbes.com
- Fourth largest city in the U.S.
- Number seven in job growth according to Forbes.com
- 2013's "Best City in America" per Business Insider
- Recently Houston was rated the best city for shopping, according to Forbes
- Houston ranked 1st for Forbes Best Cities for College Graduates and ranked 1st on Forbes list of Best Cities to Buy a Home
- Easy access to two major airports including Bush Intercontinental Airport