TUCSON Primary Care Opportunity
Headquartered in Tucson, Ariz., this Health Network is committed to providing Southern Arizonans with a full spectrum of high-quality, cost-efficient care and improving the quality of life for all those who enter its doors.
- Arizona’s first hospital, was founded in 1880.
- Provides a full range of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
- One of the facilities is the largest and most comprehensive facility in Southern Arizona dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of neurological injuries and disorders.
- We are dedicated to providing high quality cardiac and vascular care. Our minimally invasive surgical techniques are just some of the reasons why we’re Southern Arizona’s leader in heart care.
- Has the only inpatient medical center in Santa Cruz County.
- 10 Medical Group primary care offices.
- 4 Specialty Group offices.
- 134,849 Patient days (Not including CMG visits).
- 118,252 Emergency Room visits.
- 8,881 inpatient surgeries and 15,286 outpatient surgeries.
- 3,263 births.
In FY 2014, Provided $72,381,378, or 14.8 percent of net revenue, to the residents of southern Arizona.