Tallahassee Primary Care Associates
Tallahassee Primary Care Associates is a medical group practice owned and operated by physicians. TPCA was formed in 1997 by local veteran physicians who had a vision of comprehensive medical care that expanded beyond the walls of their individual practices. Their vision is what has made us who we are today. TPCA has grown to include more than 40 physicians and caregivers, 250 staff members and over 80,000 patients.
Our mission is to consistently provide outstanding healthcare expertise and service to every patient under our care. We are committed to providing this outstanding service by:
- Proactively addressing the needs of each patient and our community as a whole
- Employing the appropriate preventive measures to maintain the health and well-being of our patients
- Providing a variety of services and coordination of care that will enable us to achieve our commitment
- Giving our patients a choice of practice locations that enable our physicians to highlight their strengths and areas of expertise
- Ensuring that all TPCA staff team members share the ideals of and commitment to our goals and service standards
- Striving to treat others as we want to be treated.