Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton
Tanner Health System is a five-hospital, nonprofit regional health system serving west Georgia and east Alabama. Our patients reside in communities from the western suburbs of Atlanta to the eastern edge of Birmingham, served by a medical staff comprised of more than 300 physicians representing 34 unique medical specialties. Tanner is a mission-driven organization. Our mission: to improve the health of the communities we serve.
Tanner’s hospitals are perennially ranked among the top hospitals in the state, and the health system’s services have earned numerous distinctions and accreditations for its team-centered, multidisciplinary approach to care.
At Tanner, physicians are encouraged to practice at the top of their field, backed by leading-edge technology and innovative approaches to care, including a unique dyad management structure that ensures physician input in hospital administration. At Tanner, we empower you to deliver medicine beyond measure.
- Among the benefits available to physicians practicing at Tanner:
- Prestige from being part of one of the nation’s top-performing health systems
- Robotic-assisted surgery program featuring da Vinci Xi, da Vinci Si and Stryker Mako systems
- Close-knit community where your patients are also your neighbors
- Organizational commitment to quality and advanced care ensures constant investment in new, leading-edge technologies and best practices
- Robust health system-led community wellness and preventive care programs and community-clinical linkages to provide access to health and wellness education