TeamHealth - Ann Arbor, MI
Inpatient Consultants of Michigan, P.C. COMMUNITY:
Ann Arbor is much more than a college town. It has a rich history and diverse character, and is a place to experience remarkable things. The preponderance of students from around the world gives Ann Arbor an international flair that's not typical of similar-sized communities.
The Ann Arbor File
- Education. The children of Ann Arbor enjoy a first-rate school system, and gain early appreciation of a college education due to the proximity of the University of Michigan.
- Real Estate. Diversity is the name of the game with respect to homes in Ann Arbor, with options ranging from colonials and small ranches to custom-built tri-levels.
- Family. Ann Arbor provides families with a wealth of opportunities for both fun and development, including many programs associated with U of M.
- Culture. All different types of music, theatre and opera, dance, museums, galleries, fairs, and an excellent selection of restaurants make up Ann Arbor's cultural scene.
- Recreation. Ann Arbor offers recreational pursuits for every taste, including those who desire competitive fervor or just a solitary stroll.
- Weather. Ann Arbor has four distinct seasons; summers are hot, while winters are cold.
Ann Arbor Fun Fact
There is some confusion as to how Ann Arbor got its name, but the latest explanation is that the city was named to honor the wife of its founder, John Allen.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine. TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists. The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.