TeamHealth - Austin, TX
Inpatient Consultants of Texas, PLLC
Austin, the capital of Texas, is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. but maintains a small town feel. Austin is the home of the University of Texas and the much loved Longhorns! Located along the Colorado River, the city is surrounded by beautiful lakes and parks perfect for an active outdoor lifestyle and a wonderful place to raise a family.
The Austin File
- Education. The Austin School District is committed to preparing students for future challenges; A Universe of Opportunity for Every Child is its slogan.
- Real Estate. Austin housing options range from the affordable to the extravagant; the median price of Austin real estate in just under $200,000.
- Family. A plethora of family-focused events and programs make Austin a fabulous area for parents and children.
- Culture. Austin is a mecca for those who love culture, given its rich music scene, numerous museums and vast performing arts offerings.
- Recreation. Austin residents enjoy outdoor activities at 206 parks, 12 preserves and 26 greenbelts as well as on and around the seven Highland Lakes.
- Weather. Austin features a subtropical climate, with warm summers and relatively mild winters.
Austin Fun Fact
In 1937, the country’s first public housing project was built in Austin, spearheaded by new Congressman Lyndon B. Johnson.
TeamHealth practices in various facilities in the metropolitan Austin area.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine. TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists. The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.