TeamHealth - Bay Area/Northern California
Hospitalists of California, Inc.
The Bay Area of Northern California is anchored by San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose, but many charming smaller communities also exist in its vast expanse, which includes the San Francisco Bay and Santa Cruz Mountains. Close to Napa and Sonoma Valley, residents enjoy scenic beauty and many options for cultural, educational and recreational enrichment.
The Bay Area File
- Education. The public and private schools throughout the Bay Area have an outstanding reputation for educational excellence.
- Real Estate. The great diversity of housing choices in the Bay area include city lofts, single family homes and suburban dream homes.
- Family. The Bay Area is a great place to raise a family, given its countless child-friendly activities and the sense of community abounding in many neighborhoods.
- Culture. Few areas in the world rival the cultural scene of the Bay Area, which includes famed arts establishments, cuisine and areas for ethnic enrichment.
- Recreation. The Bay Area's climate and topography lend themselves to just about any outdoor activity, from surfing and boating to golfing and hiking.
- Weather. Climate conditions can vary widely throughout the Bay Area; those in the south and east have hot summers and mild winters, while those in the north see mild temperatures (and more clouds) year-round.
Bay Area Fun Fact
The town of Yerba Buena was founded in 1835; a dozen years later, shortly before California became a state, its name was changed to San Francisco.
TeamHealth practices in various facilities in the greater Bay area.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.