TeamHealth - Boston, MA
TeamHealth Hospitalists of New England, P.C.COMMUNITY:
The capital of Massachusetts, Boston is a vibrant city known for its cultural facilities, world-class educational institutions, champion sports franchises and place at the forefront of American history. The economic and cultural hub of New England, Boston offers an excellent quality of life and is consistently ranked as one of the top US cities.
The Boston File
- Education. Over the past decade, the Boston Public Schools has been transformed into one of the most renowned urban public school systems in U.S.
- Real Estate. Boston features 21 distinct neighborhoods and many housing options... from modern, urban lofts to historic homes listed on the national register.
- Family. Boston has many attractions geared specifically for families, including many that provide wonderful glimpses into our country's beginnings.
- Culture. Boston's vibrant, diverse cultural scene includes historical attractions, museums, theatre, opera, jazz, blues, symphony, art and plenty of world-class restaurants.
- Recreation. Recreational activities in Boston include everything from rowing on the Thames River to biking, hiking, enjoying Boston Common (the U.S.'s oldest public park) and taking part in any number of sports leagues.
- Weather. Boston has a continental climate; summers and typically hot and humid, while winters are cold, windy and snowy.
Boston Fun Fact
Boston is one of America's oldest cities. Incorporated as a town in 1630 and as a city in 1822, it's the site of the first public school, college and subway system in the U.S
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.