TeamHealth - Chicago, IL
InPatient Consultants of Illinois, P.C.
Chicago is a vibrant Midwest metropolis located on the southeastern shore of Lake Michigan. A regional hub for culture, entertainment, commerce and more, the city boasts a diverse population consisting of ethnic groups from around the world.Chicago's residents are well known for their warm, friendly Midwestern style, and nearby Naperville was recently named one of "America's Best Places to Live in 2008" by CNNMoney.
The Chicago File
- Education. Chicago has the most improved public school system among U.S. cities, and many school districts in its suburbs are among the country's best.
- Real Estate. The Chicago area offers a variety of housing options, everything from lakefront condos and stately brownstones to suburban oases.
- Family. Befitting its status as one of the country's largest cities, Chicago has a host of activities designed for the whole family.
- Culture. Chicago's incredible cultural scene includes a world-class opera and symphony as well as great jazz, theatre, dance, art and architecture. Chicago also has top notch professional sports teams.
- Recreation. Opportunities to enjoy the outdoors abound in the Chicago area; fishing, boating, biking and hiking are pursuits enjoyed throughout the spring, summer and fall months.
- Weather. Chicago has four distinct seasons. Chicagoans make the most out of enjoying the benefits of each season, no matter what the climate.
Chicago Fun Fact
The name Chicago is first recorded in 1688 in a French document, where it appears as Chigagou, an Algonquian word meaning "onion field."
TeamHealth practices in various facilities in the suburbs of the Chicago, IL metropolitan area.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.