TeamHealth - Cincinnati, OH
Inpatient Consultants of Ohio, Inc.
Cincinnati was founded in 1788 and is known as The Queen City.Cincinnati is the seat of Hamilton County, located north of the Ohio River at the Ohio-Kentucky border.Cincinnati is home to numerous festivals throughout the year, the Cincinnati Reds & Bengals
The Cincinnati File
- Education. Cincinnati Public Schools is Ohio’s highest-rated urban school district, and the area has one of the highest private school attendance rates in the U.S.
- Real Estate. With 52 distinct neighborhoods featuring a variety of housing options, Cincinnati offers homes dating back to the 1800s to new construction.
- Family. In 2011, Cincinnati was ranked #5 in “America’s Most Affordable Cities” by Forbes magazine, making it a great place to raise a family.
- Culture. An arts mecca, Cincinnati offers stage performances ranging from opera to Broadway, a symphony orchestra and ballet, and numerous museums and galleries.
- Recreation. Cincinnati residents enjoy recreational opportunities of all types, including hiking, biking, organized sports, and year-round golf.
- Weather. Cincinnati is influenced by humid subtropical and continental climates, so its summers are moderate, and winters are slightly cold and snowy.
Cincinnati Fun Fact
Cincinnati gets its name from the Society of Cincinnati, an organization that honored George Washington as a latter-day Cincinnatus, the farmer who served as a Roman dictator.
TeamHealth is a leading national physiciangroup practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine. TeamHealth hospitalistsmanage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary carephysicians and specialists. The Company provides its hospitalists with thecomprehensive training, information technology and management support systemsnecessary to promote the
highest quality of care for patients.