TeamHealth - Daytona Beach, FL
Inpatient Consultants of Florida, Inc.
Located in central Florida on the Atlantic Coast, Daytona Beach is perhaps best known as an auto-racing center and destination for spring breakers. Residents enjoy great amenities including world-class shopping, dining and recreation, and year-round warm temperatures.
The Daytona Beach File
- Education. Volusia County Schools pride themselves on preparing students for success at the college level and their chosen careers.
- Real Estate. From beachfront properties to inland cottages and lofts, Daytona Beach offers an exciting array of housing choices.
- Family. Daytona Beach families benefit from the wealth of attractions that lure tourists from around the world, many of which are geared toward the younger set.
- Culture. Daytona Beach has a surprisingly diverse selection of cultural activities and attractions, from Broadway-caliber theater productions and concerts to museums and international music festivals.
- Recreation. Expansive beaches beckon swimmers, scuba divers, boaters and fishermen, and Daytona Beach is also a haven for golfers, tennis players, and anyone who enjoys the great outdoors.
- Weather. With typical highs of 70 in January (the “coldest” month) and 91 in July, Daytona Beach offers an inviting subtropical climate that will delight anyone averse to the cold.
Daytona Beach Fun Fact
Daytona Beach was the site of the first integrated spring training baseball game, featuring Jackie Robinson, in 1946.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine. TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists. The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.