TeamHealth - Denver, CO
TeamHealth Hospitalists of Colorado, Inc.
Sitting at 5,280 feet the "mile high" city, located at the eastern base of the Rocky Mountains, is an energetic metropolis that offers urban adventure and abundant outdoor activities. Denver offers a high quality of life that includes a thriving arts and cultural scene, top quality restaurants, and great shopping... and it's been named the fittest city in the U.S.
The Denver File
- Education. Excellence in education is a Denver priority; the city has a working plan in place to lead the nation in student achievement and high school graduation.
- Real Estate. Denver is known for having a preponderance of single-family homes and it's been cited as one of the top five cities in which to purchase a home.
- Family. Denver's neighborhoods have been designed with the needs of families in mind, and activities for children abound.
- Culture. Denver's cultural scene includes performing arts venues, museums, galleries, and myriad dining and entertainment options.
- Recreation. Denver has the largest public park system in the U.S. and residents enjoy everything from skiing and hiking to mountain biking and river rafting.
- Sports. Denver is the home of five professional sports teams: football, the Broncos; basketball, the Nuggets; hockey, the Avalanche; baseball, the Rockies; arena football, the Crush and soccer, the Rapids.
- Weather. Denver has a cool, dry climate; between winter snowstorms, chinook winds result in warm temperatures and the sun shines 300 days a year.
Denver Fun Fact
Denver was founded as the main supply town for Rocky Mountain mining camps; after the first railroads arrived in 1870, the town grew quickly, from 4,759 to 106,713 in just 20 years.
TeamHealth practices in various facilities in the Denver metropolitan area.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.