TeamHealth - Emergency Medicine
Founded in 1979 by emergency physicians, we understand emergency medicine and your specific needs as a clinician. Visit MYEMCAREER.com for more information or download our iPad app.
There are a number of reasons you should consider an emergency medicine career with TeamHealth.
- Physician leadership. Physicians continue to serve in leadership roles throughout our organization, including Lynn Massingale, M.D., FACEP, Executive Chairman.
- Geographic diversity. With opportunities nationwide, we have a location that's right for you.
- Patient safety. As a result of our designation as a Patient Safety Organization and our extensive risk management programs, TeamHealth emergency physicians enjoy claims rates significantly lower than industry averages.
- Practice variety. Do you prefer the fast pace and high acuity of a large urban ED? A smaller, rural facility? An academic medical center with the ability to teach residents? Pediatric facility? TeamHealth has them all.
- Growth opportunities. Advance your career within TeamHealth. We provide leadership training and administrative support to help you further your career.
- Community and connectivity. Through our secure web portal, physicians can view and edit their schedules, conduct free CME activities, access provider wellness resources, participate in peer-driven discussion groups and discuss patient care best practices through the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization website.
- Security and stability. With more than 3 decades of experience, TeamHealth still serves its original hospital clients.
- Practice support. You can focus on caring for patients while TeamHealth provides all of the administrative support, billing and revenue cycle management, managed care contracting, malpractice insurance, and scheduling.
- Local practice autonomy. While TeamHealth provides practice support for physicians, each group maintains a certain level of autonomy to meet the individual needs of the hospital and practice.