TeamHealth - Grand Blanc, MI
Grand Blanc in Brief
Grand Blanc offers a friendly, small town atmosphere about 15 minutes southeast of Flint and 45 minutes north of Detroit. Residents enjoy a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment options; excellent public services; and aesthetically pleasing neighborhoods as well as proximity to Grand Blanc Township's many amenities.
The Grand Blanc File
- Education. Grand Blanc's schools are considered among the best in the state and are known for their high Michigan Educational Assessment Program scores.
- Real Estate. Home options in Grand Blanc and surrounding Grand Blanc Township include distinctive subdivisions as well as quality apartments, townhouses and condos.
- Family. A strong culture of family exists in Grand Blanc, reflected by its small- town lifestyle and numerous activities offered for children.
- Culture. The Grand Blanc area is home to the Heritage Museum, and numerous dining and entertainment choices, and residents are within an hour's drive of urban options in Flint and Detroit.
- Recreation. Grand Blanc residents enjoy year-round recreational programs, softball, tennis, biking, and numerous public and private golf courses.
- Weather. Grand Blanc has four distinct seasons; summers are hot and humid, while winters are cold and snowy.
Grand Blanc Fun Fact
The Mayor's Memorial Clock, dedicated in 1994, fulfilled a wish by Mayor Paul Galuszka for a town clock. More than 200 residents contributed to make his dream a reality.