TeamHealth - Grand Rapids, MI
InpatientConsultants of Michigan, P.C.
Grand Rapids offers a little bit ofeverything: art, culture, dining, nightlife and an endless array of outdooractivities. The downtown is hip and friendly. The city is just 30 minutes awayfrom Lake Michigan and the world-class beaches of West Michigan. Diversityreigns, as public school students represent 53 countries.
The Grand Rapids File
- Education. Grand Rapids Public Schools educate the city’s children, along with a number of charter and private schools.
- Real Estate. Many types and styles of homes are available for sale in Grand Rapids at a fairly modest cost.
- Family. Grand Rapids has a family-friendly atmosphere that’s reflected in numerous community events and festivals.
- Culture. Grand Rapids is very serious about art and it offers the entertainment diversity of a larger city, at a more affordable price, including performing arts, live music and visual arts.
- Recreation. The Grand Rapids area features superior golf courses; pristine parks; and numerous lakes, streams and rivers that offer fabulous fishing.
- Weather. Grand Rapids experiences all four seasons, from hot summer days to brisk winter evenings.
Grand Rapid Fun Fact The 1913 Room at the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel is the only 5-Diamond restaurant in the Midwest outside of Chicago.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the deliveryof hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalizedpatients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training,information technology and management support systems necessary to promote thehighest quality of care for patients.