TeamHealth - Greenville, SC
Greenville in Brief
Nestled into the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Greenville combines traditional Southern charm, stunning natural beauty, and unexpected modern cool to create of the country's hottest emerging destinations and fastest growing cities. Southern Living calls it one of "The South's Tastiest Towns."
The Greenville File
- Education. The Greenville County School District, the largest public school system in South Carolina, has long been recognized as a leader in public education.
- Real Estate Whether you're seeking a single-family home with acreage or a downtown condo, you'll find the Greenville housing market has something for every budget.
- Family Greenville is a great place for families, since it offers plenty of family-friendly recreation, cultural and entertainment options.
- Culture. From ballet, theater, chorale, symphony orchestra and concerts to museums, art galleries and public art, Greenville has cultural activities to suit every taste.
- Recreation. Greenville residents enjoy a comprehensive system of parts, greenways, public facilities and recreational choices year-round.
- Weather. Greenville has four distinct seasons: bright, blooming springs; supple summers; crisp, fabulous falls; and brisk, invigorating winters.
Lonely Planet ranks Greenville #7 in its Best in the US survey for 2015. Budget Travel calls it the 4th Coolest Small Town in America.