TeamHealth - Jacksonville, FL
Inpatient Consultants of Florida, Inc.COMMUNITY:
Located in Northeast Florida at the crossroads of two interstate highways, Jacksonville is the largest city in the contiguous United States in land area, a major port, the insurance and financial center of the state, and the home of Jacksonville Jaguars.Ranked the 14th largest city in the US with over 800,000 residents, Jacksonville offers miles of unspoiled beaches and vast acres of parks.The city has one of the lowest overall costs of living in Florida and the US with housing and utilities being the best bargains.It has been chosen as one of the "Top Ten Places to Live" by money magazine and tops Expansion Management Magazine's list of "America's Hottest Cities".
The Jacksonville File
- Education. Duval County Public Schools teach students to think analytically, work collaboratively and use technology so they're prepared for future success.
- Real Estate. Jacksonville has a variety of homes and neighborhoods to suit every taste and budget; home prices are below the U.S. average.
- Family. Given its wealth of family-oriented activities, Jacksonville is an excellent place to raise children and put down roots.
- Culture. Jacksonville's diverse cultural scene includes museums, art collections, and a variety of performing arts as well as annual jazz and film festivals.
- Recreation. Jacksonville residents have numerous recreational choices; the city operates the largest U.S. urban park system, has miles of beautiful beaches and waterways, and is home to many golf and tennis facilities.
- Weather. Jacksonville has a humid subtropical climate; winters are mild and summers are hot.
Jacksonville Fun Fact
The first settlement in the Jacksonville area, Ossachite, was made more than 6,000 years ago by the Timucua Indians in the vicinity of today's downtown.
TeamHealth practices in various hospitals throughout the Jacksonville, FL.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.