TeamHealth - Kansas City
Kansas City features wide boulevards, beautiful parks and fantastic architecture as well as a diverse population with traditional Midwest values. Travel + Leisure ranked the city high in several categories in a recent America’s Favorite Cities study, includingFriendly People,Peace and Quiet andCleanliness.
The Kansas City File
- Education. The Kansas City, MO School District produces students who have the knowledge, skills and abilities to become life-long learners with the capacity for leadership and service.
- Real Estate. Kansas City has a remarkably low cost of living for everything it offers.
- Family. It would be hard to find a more family-focused community than Kansas City, as reflected by its numerous attractions geared for kids and many festivals and community events.
- Culture. Kansas City has a vibrant arts scene that includes world-class museums, theatre, opera, symphony, and numerous jazz and blues clubs.
- Recreation. Kansas City boasts countless recreational opportunities, including 219 parks, 27 lakes, 38 miles of trails and bikeways, 105 tennis courts and five golf courses.
- Weather. Kansas City enjoys all four seasons, summers with warm days and mild nights, winters that are brisk, and usually mild falls and springs.
Kansas City Fun Fact
It’s said that Kansas City has more fountains than any city except for Rome, and more boulevards than any city except Paris.
TeamHealth practices in various facilities in both the Kansas City, KS and Kansas City, MO areas.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine. TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists. The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.