Las Vegas has been the fastest growing metro area in the nation for the past decade with excellent economic prosperity, exceptional tax structure and over 300 days of sunshine per year. Affordable new residential developments and established neighborhoods provide parks, schools, markets, mini-malls, softball leagues and community activities. For entertainment, visit world famous casinos/hotels, exceptional restaurants and shopping, and catch shows and theaters. For outdoor recreation, try snow skiing, hiking, rock climbing, camping, swimming, boating, and golfing.
The Las Vegas File
- Education. The Clark County School District, fifth largest in the U.S., focuses on providing a challenging curriculum and numerous opportunities for growth.
- Real Estate. Las Vegas' recent residential construction boom means that buyers have many housing options and good deals can be found.
- Family. Las Vegas' neighborhoods exude a family environment and the area's many community events cater to both adults and children.
- Culture. In addition to having access to the myriad entertainment and dining options that make Las Vegas the #2 tourist destination in the country, residents enjoy many local arts centers and galleries.
- Recreation. Golf and water sports are prevalent in the Las Vegas area, and the city offers a variety of recreational activities for children through seniors.
- Weather. Las Vegas does have four seasons, but not in the traditional sense. Summers are hot, but winters are generally mild; sunny days are recorded 85 percent of the time year-round.
Las Vegas Fun Fact
A 1910 law made it illegal to gamble in Las Vegas. The Nevada Legislature passed a legalized gambling bill in 1931.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.