TeamHealth - Livingston, NJ
Livingston’s residents enjoy a suburban lifestyle, with proximity to New York City. The township has a history dating back to 1699. An eclectic population is drawn to Livingston due to its excellent schools and other programs. The tradition of community volunteerism remains strong.
The Livingston File
- Education. The Livingston Public Schools are a major source of pride; Livingston High School is among the finest in the state and has been honored by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Real Estate. Livingston offers a variety of housing choices, from stately and historic homes to more affordable residencies.
- Family. As a bedroom community, Livingston is an excellent place for families, who enjoy a quiet lifestyle close to big-city amenities.
- Culture. Livingston offers performing arts including a symphony orchestra, community players and children’s theater groups, and the New Jersey Ballet.
- Recreation. Livingston has an extensive park system that includes swimming pools, baseball diamonds, basketball and tennis courts, and a fishing/ice skating pond.
- Weather. Temperatures in Livingston range from highs in the 80s in the summer months to highs in the 40s during the winter months.
Livingston Fun Fact
From 1984 to 1988, Livingston was the site of the Grand Prix tennis circuit tournament, which was succeeded by the ATP Tour; Andre Aggasi was the 1988 champion.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine. TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists. The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.