InPatient Consultants of Georgia, Inc.
Located in the heart of Georgia and the historical crossroads of the south, the suburbs of Macon offer the amenities of small friendly cities with the advantages of rich cultural heritages and strong visions for the future. Of 3.5 million Atlanta residents, the diverse population within its periphery maintains the steadfast course for strong and safe communities, continually looking to improve its impressive quality of life. Throughout the state of Georgia, fondly known as “The Peach State,” the geographic character is undoubtedly New Southern, a fascinating blend of progressive thinking and respect for history. For personal enjoyment, there are Southern Historic Landmarks, cultural museums, live theatre performances, shopping venues, nightlife activities and world-renowned restaurants to enjoy as well as annual events and seasonal festivals.
The Macon File
- Education. The Macon school system prides itself on providing cutting-edge programs to ensure its students are prepared for future educational success.
- Real Estate. Macon is a great place to purchase a home, as real estate costs are very reasonable; the city's overall cost of living index is 54 (with 100 being the national average).
- Family. With its combination of southern charm and modern amenities, Macon is a great place for families to thrive.
- Culture. Macon has a flourishing arts and entertainment scene that includes theater, performing arts, galleries, museums, festivals and fairs.
- Recreation. Macon has a number of recreation centers, public tennis courts, swimming facilities, public golf courses, parks and open spaces, and nature trails.
- Weather. Macon has a temperate climate; the average temperatures in January and July are 45 and 81 degrees, respectively.
Macon Fun Fact
Macon was chartered in 1823, getting its name from North Carolina statesman Nathaniel Macon because many of its early settlers hailed from that state.
Medical Center of Central Georgia, Macon, GA; and various hospitals throughout Macon metropolitan area.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.