TeamHealth - Mobile, AL
The largest city on the Gulf Coast between New Orleans and St. Petersburg, Florida, Mobile is home to a blend of cultural influences that distinguish it from other urban areas in Alabama. Southern hospitality is certainly practiced in this port city, which has been honored as one of the top U.S. places to live.
The Mobile File
- Education. The mission of the Mobile County Public School System is to graduate students who are literate, responsible and committed to lifetime learning.
- Real Estate. The median home value in Mobile is less than $150,000, making home ownership an affordable option for many residents.
- Family. Mobile's lower than average cost of living and its abundance of activities for children make the city a great place for families.
- Culture. From museums and theater to opera, symphony and ballet, Mobile has a wide range of activities for those seeking cultural escapes.
- Outdoor Recreation. The Parks Department offers a variety of recreational opportunities and Mobile has numerous golf courses, tennis facilities and parks.
- Weather. Mobile has a mild subtropical climate and an average annual temperature of 66.8 degrees.
Mobile Fun Fact
One of Mobile's claims to fame is having the oldest organized carnival celebrations in the U.S., dating to the 18th century.
Mobile Infirmary Medical Center, North Baldwin Infirmary, Thomas Hospital and Infirmary West.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.