TeamHealth - Naples, FL
Inpatient Consultants of Florida, Inc.
Located on the Gulf Coast south of Tampa and north of the Everglades, Naples offers proximity to big-city amenities with a small-town ambience. The self-titled “Golf Capital of the World” claims to have more holes per capita than any other community. The Travel Channel has voted Naples the best beach in America.
The Naples File
- Education. The schools in the District School Board of Collier County have a mission to ensure that all students achieve their highest personal potential.
- Real Estate. Naples real estate includes an extensive collection of luxury estate homes, golf course developments, villas and condominiums.
- Family. Naples is considered one of the top five places for a long life in the U.S.; professionals selected the city as a favorite due to its high quality of life.
- Culture. The Naples cultural scene includes theatre, a philharmonic orchestra, a variety of antique shops, art galleries and restaurants, and world-class shopping.
- Recreation. Naples is a great outdoor playground, given its proximity to the Gulf of Mexico, its challenging golf courses and its tropical landscape.
- Weather. Naples features a tropical climate with sunny skies, soft breezes and an occasional afternoon shower. Highs range from the 70s in January to the 90s during the summer months.
Naples Fun Fact
Naples got its name after being likened to the sunny Italian peninsula, when promoters described the bay as “surpassing the bay in Naples, Italy.”
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.