Inpatient Consultants of Texas, PLLC
Sizeable German population; Wurstfest (sausage festival)
occurs every November. The newspaper, Herald Zeitung, was two separate
publications, one in English and one in German, until 1967. Big tourist
destination, with attractions like a water park, tubing and rafting. City motto
is “friendship.” Notable native: NFL veteran Terry Tausch
Christus Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels
The New Braunfels File
New Braunfels Fun Fact
- Education. New Braunfels is served by two school districts, New Braunfels Independent School District and Comal County Independent School District.
- Real Estate. New Braunfels has a large selection of relatively affordable single- and multi-family homes, townhouses and condos as well as land and ranches.
- Family. With its many child-focused attractions and widespread spirit of volunteerism, New Braunfels is a great place for families.
- Culture. New Braunfels' German heritage is reflected by beer gardens, dance halls and more, and it's also home to numerous attractions and amusement places.
- Recreation. Two rivers flow through New Braunfels, offering rafting and tubing, fishing, and boating opportunities, and the city also has two golf courses.
- Weather. New Braunfels has a humid subtropical climate, with hot summers and generally mild winters; temperatures range from 82 to 49 degrees.
New Braunfels is home to one of the shortest rivers in the world, the Comal River, which is just 3.2 miles long.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of
TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized
patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.
The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training,
information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the
highest quality of care for patients.