TeamHealth - Niles, MI
Inpatient Consultants of Michigan, P.C.
COMMUNITY: Located near the tri-state location of Indiana/Michigan/Illionois has a rich tradition of creating an inviting atmosphere for residents, businesses and visitors.
The Niles File
- Education. The national award-winning Niles Community School System prepares children and young adults to become successful citizens.
- Real Estate. The variety of housing options in Niles includes historic homes, waterfront homes, farmhouses, new homes and apartments.
- Family. Niles is a fabulous place for families, given its nod to a slower pace of life and variety activities geared for children and their parents.
- Culture. Niles is home to a number of museums celebrating the area’s past, 13 antique stores and malls, an art gallery, botanical garden, and performing arts association.
- Recreation. Niles residents enjoy many types of indoor and outdoor recreation activities, including fishing, hunting, canoeing, hiking and cross-country skiing.
- Weather. Niles summer highs hover around the 80-degree mark, while winter temperatures are in the 20- to 30-degree range.
Niles Fun Fact
Niles gets its nickname, City of Four Flags, because of the past presence in the area of three European powers, France, Britain and Spain, as well as the U.S.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine. TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists. The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.