InPatient Consultants of Florida, Inc.
The third largest city in Florida, Tampa is located on the state's west coast, with coastlines on both Tampa and Hillsborough bays. The city's economy is diverse, including tourism, agriculture, construction, finance, health care, government, technology, and the port of Tampa, and its quality of life is high.
The Ocala File
- Education. Marion County Public Schools lead the state in raising student performance; the county’s educational institutions are among the finest in Florida.
- Real Estate. The variety and affordability of housing in Ocala ensures the availability of homes to suit every taste, lifestyle and budget.
- Family. Ocala’s high quality of life is a big draw for families that want big city amenities and the charm of a smaller community…and Orlando’s numerous family amenities are just a short drive away.
- Culture. Numerous festivals celebrate Ocala’s cultural diversity, and residents also enjoy civic theatre, music and dance, and the Appleton Museum of Art, a regional landmark.
- Recreation. The Ocala National Forest provides abundant recreational opportunities, as do the area’s scenic countryside and crystal-clear waterways.
- Weather. Ocala has two distinct seasons: wet (June-October) and dry (November-May). Winters are mild, with highs often in the 70s.
Ocala Fun Fact
After a fire destroyed much of downtown Ocala in 1883, buildings were rebuilt with brick, granite and steel instead of lumber, and by 1888, the city was known as “The Brick City.”
University Community Hospital, Tampa, FL; and various hospitals throughout Tampa metropolitan area.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.