TeamHealth - Pueblo, CO
Inpatient Consultants of Colorado, PC
Pueblo is a friendly and culturally diverse city located in southern Colorado on the Arkansas River, east of the Rocky Mountains. A "Preserve America" community, Pueblo exudes small-town charm throughout, including on its riverwalk, extensive trail system, industrial park, and revitalized downtown.
The Pueblo File
- Education. Pueblo City Schools is one of the few high-performing school districts as measured by the Colorado Department of Education.
- Real Estate. Pueblo offers a cost of living below the national average, and that includes the cost of housing, which is significantly lower than in more metropolitan Denver.
- Family. Family life is important in Pueblo, as reflected by its award-winning children's museum, 25-acre zoo and wide variety of activities focused on children.
- Culture. In addition to a number of historical sites, Pueblo has cultural amenities including art galleries, public art projects and a variety of theater productions.
- Recreation. Pueblo has an urban kayak course, bike trails, rivers and lakes for fishing and boating, and many golf courses; its residents have a great love of the outdoors.
- Weather. Pueblo enjoys a semi-arid climate that features warm summers and cold winters, along with plenty of sunshine.
Pueblo Fun Fact
Pueblo was considered the "Saddle Making Capital of the World" until the Great Flood of 1921 wiped out one-third of its downtown businesses.
Parkview Medical Center, Pueblo, CO; and various hopsitals throughout Pueblo metropolitan area.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.