TeamHealth - San Antonio, TX
Inpatient Consultants of Texas, PLLC
San Antonio, the 8th largest city in the United States and with 300 days of sunshine per year, is shaped by a confluence of cultures: Spanish colonial plazas, German-influenced architecture and an ambiance that came directly from Mexico. For entertainment, visit the River Walk, a labyrinth of cobblestone and flagstone paths which border both sides of the San Antonio River, with European-style sidewalk cafes, specialty boutiques, nightclubs and gleaming high-rises. For outdoor recreation, the area offers canoeing, tubing, white-water rafting, fishing, water skiing, sailing, horseback riding, hiking and hunting.
The San Antonio File
- Education. The San Antonio Independent School District has a mission of graduating all its students and preparing them for success in higher education.
- Real Estate. San Antonio is one of the top 15 active housing markets in the U.S., offering a large selection of relatively affordable homes.
- Family. San Antonio is an excellent playground for children, given its many family-friendly attractions, and its neighborhoods foster a great sense of community.
- Culture. San Antonio offers a diverse cultural scene that includes everything from visual art, theater and dance to music, festivals and museums.
- Recreation. San Antonio is a haven for golfers, and residents enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities including organized programs for youth and adults.
- Weather. San Antonio's weather is warm during the summer months, and usually mild during the winter.
San Antonio Fun Fact
San Antonio was founded in 1718, with the establishment of Mission San Antonio de Valero, which became etched in the annals of history in 1836 as The Alamo.
TeamHealth practices in various facilities in the San Antonio metropolitan area.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.