TeamHealth - Tucson, AZ
Hospitalists of Arizona, Inc.
Tucson, located at the base of the Santa Catalina mountains in southern Arizona, offers the best of both worlds: the progress and innovation of a metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. Residents embrace their lifestyle, which includes a unique blend of ethnic influences.
The Tucson File
- Education. Tucson Unified and Catalina Foothills School Districts are focused on student achievement and offers Student Choice, allowing parents to choose their child's school.
- Real Estate. Tucson's housing market is favorable to buyers.
- Family. Tucson is definitely a family-oriented community. Many new residents have chosen to relocate to enjoy small-town ambience with big city perks.
- Culture. Tucson's rich cultural heritage is evident in many of its cultural attractions, including museums, galleries and national parks.
- Recreation. Tucson is a wonderful outdoor playground for enthusiasts of all kinds of sports and recreational activities, including golf, swimming, hiking and mountain biking.
- Weather. Tucson features dry desert air, 360 days of sunshine annually and warm daytime temperatures that turn hot during the summer months.
Tucson Fun Fact
Tucson has been continuously settled for more than 12,000 years, but August 20, 1775 is considered its "birthday."
TeamHealth practices in various facilities in the Tucson metropolitan area.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine.TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists.The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the highest quality of care for patients.