TeamHealth - Westerly, RI
TeamHealth Hospitalists of New England, P.C.
Located in the southwest corner of the state, Westerly is a community that offers a quality of life that's second to none. With a population of less than 25,000, its residents reap the benefits of small-town living, but also have proximity to urban areas like Boston and New York City.
The Westerly File
- Education. The Westerly Public Schools have a well-deserved reputation for excellence and Rhode Island is also home to several respected universities.
- Real Estate. Westerly offers real estate variety, everything from antique colonial and Queen Anne style homes to beachfront properties and golf course living.
- Family. With a population of less than 25,000, Westerly provides a wonderful "village" atmosphere in which to raise a family.
- Culture. Westerly's 55 historic sites, along with its well-preserved downtown architecture, add to the cultural ambiance of the town.
- Recreation. Westerly residents enjoy rowing, swimming, ocean sailing, fishing and hiking, as well as seven miles of sandy beaches.
- Weather. Westerly has a humid continental climate, with hot, rainy summers and chilly winters.
Westerly Fun Fact
In 2002, the National Trust for Historic Preservation named Westerly as one of the 12 Most Distinctive Destinations in the country.
TeamHealth is a leading national physician group practice focused on the delivery of hospital medicine. TeamHealth hospitalists manage the care of hospitalized patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists. The Company provides its hospitalists with the comprehensive training, information technology and management support systems necessary to promote the
highest quality of care for patients.